- Gut and Psychology Syndrome by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- Separating the Wheat From the Chaff b
- Protein Power by Michael R.
- Food & Behaviour by Barbara Stitt
- Empty Harvest by Bernard Jensen
- Going back to the Basics of Human Health by Mary Frost
- Fast Food Nation
- King Corn
- Food Inc.
TOTAL KINESIOLOGY BOOKS
- Nuclear Evolution, by Christopher Hills
- Vibrational Medicine by Richard Gerber, M.D.
- The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton, Phd.
- The Intention Experiment: Using Your Thoughts to Change Your Life and the World by Lynn McTaggart
- Nourishing Destiny by Lonny Jarrett
- Hyperspace by Michio Kaku
- Adversaries Walk Among Us by John G Livingston
- Healing and Recovery by David Hawkins M.D.
- Journeys Out of the Body by Robert A. Monroe
- Power vs. Force by David Hawkins, M.D.
- Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian L. Weiss
- Nourishing Destiny by Lonny S. Jarrett
- Cymatics (video) by Dr. Hans Jenny
- Ghosts Among Us by James Van Praagh
- Fractals (video) by ….the Colors of Infinity
- The Original Iching Oracle by Rudolf Ritsema and Shantena Augusto
- The Tao of Physics by Fritjiof Capra
- Man’s Eternal Quest by Sri Sri Paramahansa Yogananda
- Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine Volume 16 #1
- John F. Kennedy: Profiles IN Courage forward by Robert F. Kennedy 50th Anniversary Edition
- The Isaiah Effect by Gregg Braden
- The Hidden Messages in Water by Masaru Emoto
- Consiliance by Edward O. Wilson
- A New Science of Life by Rupert Sheldrake
- The Presence of the Past by Rupert Sheldrake
- Vibrational Medicine by Richard Gerber
- Entangled Minds by Dean Radin
- Modern Prophet by Edgar Cayce
- Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot
- Rise of the Phoenix by Christopher Hills
- Spontaneous Evolution by Bruce Lipton
- Mindful Universe by Henry P. Stapp
- Love Thyself by Masuru Emoto
- Fractal Biology by Bruce Lipton
- Supersensonics by Christopher Hills
OTHER MOVIES OR VIDEOS
- The Secret
- What the Bleep Do We Know
- A Field Of Dreams
- The Hook
- The Moses Code
Please share this post with someone who you think would benefit from what we are doing and reading these books. Use your favorite social media by clicking on the social media icons below for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Pinterest or at the very bottom of the page for Instagram. Also, please subscribe to our Youtube channel.