After helping people with their digestion for 10 years, I thought it might be nice to share a few things about what I have learned over the years. I have learned a lot. I will share with you here a few pearls. We will be discussing ileo-cecal valve, oleo-cecal valve syndrome, auto-immune disease and generalized digestive disorders.
How about I share with you at least 5 great clinical pearls.
- Nearly all digestive problems involve either the Ileocecal Valve, the Valves of Houston, or both valves.
- When a person has a lot of difficulties with their digestion they ALWAYS have difficulties with their emotional state – ALWAYS
- Nearly all digestive problems involve some type of infection.
- It is common to have an imbalance in pH when there are lots of digestive problems but there will not always be a pH imbalance. In the case of mold, yeast, fungus and candida infections there is always an imbalance in pH.
- Digestive problems are nearly always the cause of the common cold and the flu. Digestive problems are commonly implicated in a number of different infections. As a matter of fact, ALL autoimmune diseases are due to digestive imbalances. I am referring to such diseases as asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s Disease, Lupus, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Grave’s Disease, Diabetes Type II, etc….